Thursday, April 17, 2008

10 little ducks went out to play...

The water looks still, but really it was moving pretty fast.
Yesterday on our morning run, Avrey and I saw the cutest little duck family.
We ran home grabbed the camera, and rode the bike back to capture these little cuteies
It looks like Mama duck is teaching them to swim up stream.  
See their heads low pushing forward.
It looks like Daddy duck was even helping to teach them today.
(I am having a hard time getting pictures in the order I want them in, what's the trick?)

5 comments:

Hobbie said...

I am having the same problem with my pics when I try to post. I've been getting very frustrated. Let me know when you find out the trick. I'm also trying to figure out where everyone gets the cute backgrounds...i am sick of mine already!

Stephanie Aurora Clark Nielson said...

dear linds,

i will teach you how to do the pic thing AND
r.i.p baby duck 11 and baby duck 12

mandi said...

Your picture taking skills are becoming very good. I like the black and white one. I miss that little avrey so much. love you

☂niki. said...

how cute! i agree with mandi, the black and white one is precious! i think you should frame that one! i love coming across a perfect "blog worthy" moment without having to look for it, like you did with this one!

Anonymous said...

I too love the black and white! Your pictures are looking better and better...see? Practice makes perfect!