Monday, May 12, 2008

It's so great to be a kid

It's great to be a kid, because you are unaware of the harsh realities of the world.  We were staying at a hotel on Friday night, we were up on the sixth floor with a balcony.  The balcony next to us happened to have people smoking there.  After we came back from dinner, Livvy and Avrey were playing on the balcony, apparently our next door friends had finished their cigarettes, but had their leftovers close to where my girls could reach them, Livvy comes back in and says "it's okay I only touched the cigarette a little bit" with her thumb and pointer finger close together bringing them toward her mouth she says "but I didn't whistle it."  It was so funny to get some insight into her little mind.

7 comments:

Emily said...

I just love that story! She's so funny!

☂niki. said...

livvy says many funny things. this is one of her funniest! i love it!

Cicily said...

Funny! Oh, little Livy. What a sweetheart. Did you guys go on vacation, or just do an around the town hotel stay?

diana said...

"i didn't whistle it"... that's awesome.

Linda said...

Hey Jones Family! You have a blog! Lindsay, I love your talents with decorating and finding vintage and I can tell you are an amazing mom to your two sweet girls! I'm gonna add you to my list of blog friends, if you don't mind. :)

mandi said...

i wish i still had the innocence of a child

onehm said...

She is just the cutest!!
;)