Thursday, August 28, 2008

Nie NIe Day!

I am so happy to be participating in the silent auction for Nie Nie Day!  Stephanie and I have grow to be close friends and I love her and her beautiful family so very much.  She is just an amazing person!  Every bit of joy, warmth, and happiness that she spreads thru her blog, is the exact person she is everyday!   She has helped me in so many ways.  I feel blessed to call her friend!
Please check with Design Mom to find out all the wonderful people participating to help this incredible family.
Please place your bid by leaving a comment with your bid amount in the comments section.  Check the comments to see the most recent High bid.
At the end of the auction I will contact the winner(make sure your comment bid includes and email address or link to your blog, or some way to contact you)  The winner will pay the amount of their winning bid to Stephanie and Christian PayPal account.  The winner will then forward the Pay Pay receipt and shipping address to lindsayluce@gmail.com and I will happily send out your item, packaged nice and cute in a way Nie would approve of! 
Bidding will end Sunday August 31st at midnight.
Thank you for bidding, I am so grateful for the opportunity to share in the sending so much love and support the Nielsons way!

No comments: