Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Garage Sale


I'm not sure if anyone reads this anymore, I am in the process of organizing my life and my home! To help there will be a giant garage sale at my house Friday 9/10 and Sat 9/11 7am to probably 11am maybe noon. I promise there will be good stuff! Leave a comment with your email if you need my address. I have hopes to clean out my cluttered mind and start blogging regularly soon. (a few of the items pictured will be at the sale, see if I was really organized all the sale items would be pictured! I'll get there!) I hope to see you!

6 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh man! I sooooo wish I could be there!!! Good luck....hope you sell lots of stuff! :)

Michelle P. said...

I'd love to come.... but need your address. Thanks, Michelle

Heather said...

I'll be there friday morning with the baby! I have a vague idea of where you live, but need the address again!

Marilyn said...

I'm totally there! Oh and, Andrew wants to know if you're selling a lawn mower. See you later!

diana said...

i'll be there, but only if that flip-flop in the corner of the pic will be there, too.

Julie said...

I wish I could come to your garage sale...I know you are going to have such cute stuff!! Miss you guys so much!! Hope all is well!!