Monday, July 7, 2008

A little late

I'm convinced this is the only way to spend the 4th of July, in Provo Utah.
Fun with sparklers!

Enjoying fireworks where they are legal (sort of)
Feeling patriotic.
Enjoying the morning parade.
My girls have never even seen a parade, this was there first one, it was great!
Hanging out at a most fabulously fun BBQ.  Thank you Nie for letting us hang out with your most wonderful family!
Watching the jets fly by at the start of Stadium of Fire.(sing along if you know the song).  This was one of my most favorite 4th of Julys ever!  my pictures got out of order and I didn't know how to fix them.

10 comments:

Alli said...

Yay your back! We missed you guys. I expecially missed phone calls from Livvy. You guys must have been really busy having tons of fun. Well you didnt miss much here it was hotter than heck!

mandi said...

I am so glad you guys had fun, I know I don't see you all the time but you felt so far away, im glad you are back, and I am glad I get to see you guys soon, I wish you could come every other month, it made it seem that it didn't take so long to come home.

Micah and Jen said...

What fun! Getting to see a parade and some real fireworks....yeah, it's the best way to spend the 4th! :)

Cicily said...

I just talked to my brother who lives in Provo, he said the 4th is awesome. Who knew Provo could turn it out so well.

☂niki. said...

looks like a blast! wow, avrey looks so much older in these last 10 days that i haven't seen her! and she is really looking like alli when she was that age!!! glad you're all home and safe!

Mimi said...

how fun! happy fourth!

Hobbie said...

Looks like a fun trip. I agree Provo for the 4th is a blast! Did you find our old apts? Good Times. :)
Glad you guys had a good trip!

Emily said...

So fun! I'm jealous! And no, no planning as of right now. I want to have a little fun first. (roller coasters!)

Cass and Natalia said...

So fun! You are so lucky to get to go, we love UT festivities! Your girls do look like they are growing!

Krystal Arnett said...

Hey Lindsay,
Your girls are just the cuttest and of course they have the beautiful crum hair :)